Laser in Aesthetic Medicine by IKLASI
The use of LASER (Light Amplification by Stimulated Emition of Radiation) has been widespread among Medical Practitioners. This widespread often creates concerns regarding the proper use of LASER along with its benefts and efficacy.
Indonesia is one of the main target markets for distributing LASER Medical and Aesthetic Equipments. Thus, IKLASI (Ikatan Kedokteran Laser Indonesia or Indonesian Society for Laser Medicine), under the protection of IDI, organizes Seminar and Discussion Panel, titled "Laser in Aesthetic Medicine" with the purpose to inform Medical Practitioners in Indonesia of the current advances in the use of LASER. This event is hoped to lay the foundation in the use of LASER for Medical Practitioners in Indonesia.
To educate Medical Practitioners in Indonesia about the main principles and the current advances of LASER.
Time and Date...
Saturday, 28 September 2013, 08.00 - 15.00.
Ruang Pertemuan IDI Cabang Surabaya (Jl. Mayjend Prof. Dr. Moestopo no. 117, Surabaya).
- dr. Abraham Arimuko, SpKK, MARS, FINSDV, FAADV Peranan IKLASI dalam pengembangan Laser di bidang Aesthetic Medicine and Laser for Tattoo Removal.
- Dr. dr. Koosnadi Saputra, SpRad Basic Laser in Aesthetic Medicine with Focus in Bio-therapy.
- Dr. dr. M. Yulianto Listiawan, SpKK (K), FINSDV, FAADV Laser in Aesthetic Medicine in Dermatology with Focus in Fractional Laser.
- dr. Indra Tjahjono, SpRM Laser in Aesthetic Medicine with Focus in Obesity.
- dr. Ni Putu Susari Widianingsih, SpKK Laser in Aesthetic Medicine with Focus in Dermatology.
- dr. Trisniartami Setyaningrum, SpKK Laser in Vascular Lesion.
- dr. Ary Widhyasti, SpKK, MKes Laser in Pigmented Lesion.
- Specialists (Early Birds, before 29 August 2013, Rp. 400,000).
- General Practitioners (Early Birds, before 29 August 2013, Rp. 300,000).
- Medical Students (Early Birds, before 29 August 2013, Rp. 250,000).
- ALL ON-SITE REGISTRATION WILL BE Rp. 500,000.